The Continuing Adventures of Super-Preemie

Shoshanna is a former micro-preemie (born 3 1/2 months early) who's now thriving! If you'd like to support research into the causes & prevention of premature birth, you can donate to WalkAmerica.

Friday, September 08, 2006

My little helper...

Shoshanna helped me pack my gym bag this morning. And so when I arrived in the locker room, I discovered her blankie and a copy of Pat the Bunny (having of course completely forgotten that she'd put them in there).

3 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for my morning chuckle.

    Grammy

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Misti said…

    Awww...that's cute!

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger Casey's trio said…

    Too cute! I bet she missed them both and couldn't wait for you to get home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home